LifePak CR2: Monthly Rental
Share to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to let others know about great Hero LifeCare's innovative health, safety, and rescue products!
Hero makes it possible to rent an AED as needed, on a 30-Day basis. The AED Monthly Rental Plan includes the selected AED, carry case, and monitoring equipment and software. The hard carry case makes it easy to transport and protect the AED, while HERO also performs a daily AED status check to make certain the AED is operable as needed.
- Select AED
- AED provides adult and pediatric pad in one so no additional pads required
- Pelican hard carry case with integrated monitoring equipment included
- Daily AED monitoring provided by Hero for compliance and remote AED status monitoring
- Child key included if selected AED requires for pediatric usage
How does the rental work?
- Minimum 30-day rental
- Rent the AED for 30-180 days
- Prepaid for period of usage
- Fully refundable $360 deposit per AED
- Only additional fees upon usage for Replacement Pads
- Free Ground Shipping
Let Hero Monitor Your AEDs
Hero monitors your AED on a 30-day basis to ensure your AED is in compliance and ready for use in an emergency. The system provides a remote AED inspection system that helps inspect, track, and manage your entire AED fleet and lower your risk when it matters most. Hero's customer care team monitors your AEDs using this system and alerts your team via text and/or email in the event of any issues, which may include the following:
- AED status and any changes
- AED cabinet door opened
- Replace/Low battery
- Replace expired/used pads
- No additional costs to monitor and maintain your AED!
How to Use the LifePak CR2
AED Readiness is Not Optional
AED program best practices and state laws require you to perform and document routine AED inspections to ensure your AEDs are always ready. Being out of compliance risks the lives of those in need and exposes your organization to liability for an AED’s readiness failure. In fact, more than 1 in 5 AEDs may not be ready to use – that’s a staggering 1 million+ AEDs that may be unable to save someone when the need strikes.
Ensure Inspections are Performed
This remote monitoring system makes it quick and easy to complete routine and digitally documented AED inspections. The system takes a photo of the AED's display screen to clearly demonstrate the unit's status - the system then utilizes AI to analyze and report on the AED's status.
Garner Peace of Mind and Reduce Compliance Risk
Move past time-consuming, manual and paper-based processes by using technology-based inspections for efficient, accurate, and digitally verifiable AED compliance - and let Hero manage the system for you!
Reliable Inspections, No Matter the Scale
Whether you have a single, a few, or a large fleet of AEDs spread throughout your organization, our inspection technologies give you access to current status data on-demand.
- Daily photos of your AED status indicators stored in cloud and available for compliance purposes at any time
- Utilizes internal cell-based chip for communication - no WiFi needed