Defibtech Lifeline View FAA Approved AED
Share to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to let others know about great Hero LifeCare's innovative health, safety, and rescue products!
- New Defibtech Lifeline View AED (8-Year Warranty)
- Set of Adult Aviation Electrode PADs (2-Year Warranty)
- Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- FREE Medical Prescription/Authorization
- FREE AED "Equipped Facility" Decal
- FREE AED Inspection/Maintenance Tag
- FREE Shipping
The Defibtech Lifeline View AED is a defibrillator anyone can feel comfortable using.
- Coaching – Clear, calm vocal instructions help rescuers execute high quality CPR, no matter their level of experience.
- LCD Display – The Lifeline View provides full-color captioned videos, showing you how to perform each and every step of the rescue process. The instructions are simple enough for anyone to follow. The videos are visually clear, and each step is thoroughly explained.
- Simple Maintenance Check – The one-touch screen displays the readiness of the AED, PADs, and batteries.
- Easy Accessory Replacements – The AED pads and battery expiration dates are saved and displayed on the status screen. The LCD display also shows which type of pads are currently connected, adult or pediatric. When one of the replacement accessories are nearing their expiration dates, an alert will sound. Status screen lets you know when maintenance is required, and even provides step-by-step guidance on how to perform maintenance.
- New To Owning An AED? – The View comes with instructional maintenance videos showing you step-by-step instructions on how to change the pads, battery, etc.
- Ready For Any Environment – This unit is water resistant, dust resistant, and withstands up to 1,000 lbs of crushing power. It passes the U.S. Military “drop and shock” test and weighs in at under 3 lbs.
- Trusted – Defibtech defibrillation products are trusted in top organizations like Delta Airlines, Pfizer, Marriott, Yale, and more!